Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Overview

Before I begin regular posting I just wanted to clear up what this site is exactly aiming to do and how I'm going to go about doing it. Basically I'm going to split the posts into 4 sections all pertaining to different aspects of Mixed Martial Arts and post regularly in each. Each section will be accessible on the right of this page and they will be as follows:
  • News-Up to date information on upcoming fights and results and all other things MMA.
  • Technique- Lessons in the separate disciplines of MMA. Split mainly into Striking, Top Wrestling, and Ground Game.
  • Fitness- Tips for being in MMA shape. Includes workouts, health and nutrition tips.
  • Miscellaneous-Reviews, Opinions, Observations, and whatever else.
I may add more sections later but this will be the general idea.
As another note, although i spend alot of time researching and practicing MMA, I am not a professional fighter and my intent is not to teach people in my techniques. Rather I am an amateur fighter, and a fitness freak, working my way up who hopes to provide an inside view to MMA for newbies and experts alike. This site will be a way for me to share my learning experiences and compile other useful information I've researched for MMA fighters and fans. In any case I'll begin regular posting very soon, so check back and enjoy.
Deren

No comments:

Post a Comment